Quick Question

ChaosWarmech

I would like the shift key to be sticky so I don't have to hold it down. The same way the Fn key works. Is this possible?

is it really that hard to hold down the L trigger while youre typing?

Have you tried going to the Settings menu, clicking on the Xfce 4 Settings Manager, and clicking on Accessiblity, there?

There should be an option to enable sticky-keys, although having not tried it myself I'm not sure if it will work (although I know of no reason why it wouldn't).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Prom! You are correct ma'am. Just so ya know. I'm bootin' up MMX as we speak. I can't wait to try out these buttons!

^ Glad it worked. :D

As for Mega Man X; Good choice of game for testing those buttons with. ;)

Grr, my emulators don't have sound. I can listen to music with deadbeef, but my emus are mute. I'm sure it's something simple... hrmm... And MMX is kinda laggy OCd to 800. With auto frameskip it's not to bad, but i'd like to be able to play it without skipping. Is that possible?

The controls seem to be great though!

It should be full-speed at 600MHz-ish. :blink: I always leave auto-frameskip on (old habit from the earlier versions, because I often forgot to change my clock speed :lol: ), so I can't comment there, but it should certainly be full-speed with that at 600MHz.

Which emulators don't have sound? Just Snes9x4P, or some others, too? If only Snes9x4P, try re-downloading, and make sure that you have the most recent version, just to be sure. (The last time I encountered such a thing, that was the problem.)

Alternatively: You haven't left something running in the background that might be tying up the sound, by any chance?

Apparently sound doesn't work if Deadbeef is in the background. It was also what was making it lag. Told ya it was something simple! Thanks for the help.

Back