Quality Basic for GP32

Fash_FD

Still Fresh
Ok guyz.
Dragon Basic for the GBA is an excellent basic capable of doing some great stuff, but atm it's only available for GBA.
Now I 'm wondering if enough of us mail the coder if he'll port it to our good ol' GP's !
The website for it is here...
Dragon Basic
All visit it, mail the author (Jeff) and *hopefully* if enough of us do it he might see fit to release it for us !!
Then we'll have a relatively easy game development environment that isn't rocket science to code for, yet still deleivers great results :D
Go on, it's worth a try !!!!

hehe i got taught BASIC at primary school, still that was a while ago but i am sure I'm not totally rusty :)

Excuse me if this is a stupid question (dont really know anything bout programming) but would game writern in say QBASIC compile in DragonBASIC (if you had the qbasic source as many qbasic games are released with source)?

Cheers

TFC

You'd have to tweak some of it, but I'd imagine most of it would be usable.

Come on guyz ! Lets get these emails sent and see if Jeff can do us proud. I've had an encouraging email back from him about the possibility of it....
Also send him links of any english gp32 development websites to him too to help him on the way!!
Lets get our first GP basic :D

Back