QUAKE DOOM IS GREAT!!! LINKS HERE!!!

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Quake TC for Doom2 is excellent!!!
It's a version with Quake and Quake 2 levels and ennemies and Quake 2 weapons!
Take it here : http://files.frashii.com/~sp00nz/Doom/file...s/QuakeDOOM.rar
You have to change the three files in only one file to make it work properly with Wintex.
With Quake Doom you can see that the GP32 is a great console!!!

I also found a Hexen/Heretic TC for Doom2 but I don't manage to have ennemies, weapons and levels at the same time but it's excellent and beautiful!
Try it and tell me please how to make it work perfectly !!! : http://www.doomwadstation.suhost.com/main/hexenher.zip

hi, did you test this on the gp32 ? i dont have time to test it right now but i downloaded the rar file and there are 4 files within it, one of them being .deh - i dont think gp doom supports .deh. the other 3 files are different wads, gp doom doesnt support more than 1 wad at a time

the TC's found to work so far are in this thread

if you search for falken80, you'll find he's making multi wad file total conversions playable on the gp, maybe he could look at this ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot use zdoom with gp doom!
As I told you, you have to use Wintex to join as many files as you want together so that gpdoom can play it.
Yes I tested Quake Doom and I love it!
It is recommended to overclock at 156 Mhz if you can as I did to have very good speed.
Please note than the .deh doesn't work with gpdoom so put only the .wad togethet with Wintex that you can find here on my ftp : ftp://drumaster.homeftp.org/Softs%20GP32/Wintex%205.0.zip
There are many wads and tools for gp32 if u want in my directory.
Enjoy it!

Oops forget this post and go to "QUAKE DOOM IS GREAT!!! LINKS HERE!!!"
Sorry instead of "add reply" I clicked on "new topic"...
Sorry!

You cannot use zdoom with gp doom!
As I told you, you have to use Wintex to join as many files as you want together so that gpdoom can play it.
Yes I tested Quake Doom and I love it!
It is recommended to overclock at 156 Mhz if you can as I did to have very good speed.
Please note than the .deh doesn't work with gpdoom so put only the .wad togethet with Wintex that you can find here on my ftp : ftp://Drumaster@drumaster.myftpsite.net/
There are many wads and tools for gp32 if u want in my directory.
Enjoy it!
ZDoom.org

it's a client for windows, and yes, any game you can play for doom,gpdoom,dcdoom, you can use it on ZDoom, plus ZDoom provides errors to tell me wtf may be wrong, not just freezing like it id donce on my GP32, ZDoom isn't a wad *although there is a ZDoom.Wad*

and thank you for putting the link to wintex

ok it's cool... do you want my work drummaster ? ;)
yes i'll test quake doom now :)
and with halflife you can see that gp32 is a great console too :)

hmmmit's good, i'll change some gfx for gp, and it's will be good ( some bugs in demos too )

a release soon :)

Merci Falken80!
Quel honneur de discuter avec toi qui est à l'origine de plusieurs portages sur gp32!
Tu vois je m'appretais à t'écrire en anglais quand je vis sur un forum qu'apparemment t'etais francais!
Le monde est petit!
Enfin si tu veux déposer tes travaux sur mon ftp te gene pas!
Merci encore pour tes travaux!

You can now connect to my ftp (you couldn't because I was deconnected because of my provider...)
You'll find a lot of things about gpdoom and gp32 in general.

Sorry but my ftp is closed 'cause I have not the rights any more!
It was a trial of 30 days and it's impossible to hack dns2go (which allows you to associate an url to your ip adress).
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry but my ftp is closed 'cause I have not the rights any more!
It was a trial of 30 days and it's impossible to hack dns2go (which allows you to associate an url to your ip adress).
Sorry for the inconvenience!
why not just buy it is only $20

Back