Qtopia Opera On Firmware 2.0

jaesond

Still Fresh
I'm guessing I should place this here, so if this is the wrong forum, please don't chew my head off :D;

Anyways, before I flashed to Firmware 2.0, I used the 1.4 kernel with the hacked network stuff on it. I had everything set up perfectly, Opera could connect to Google, and I could view pages with the occasional SIGSEGV. I even had qazoo (Yahoo client) all set up and running on it to chat with people.

Now, With firmware 2.0, we got the official USB networking working. However, it seems that Qtopia can't connect to the internet with it. Heck, I used to be able to ping Google using Sterm and get a response, but now that doesn't even work. Is there anything special I need to do to get this working? Have any of you had any success getting your GP2X to connect to the outside world with firmware 2.0? If so, how did you do it?

Any help would be appreciated, and I apologize if there's a topic already made for this (Internet connection is being crappy right now, so searching unfortunately times out on me).

Back