Qtopia Not Accepting Input

chiefsmurph

Still Fresh
Out of the blue, when I open QTopia, I can't move the mouse or click anything. If I open up QTopia/Home/Settings, there are a bunch of config files that I'm sure could help but I dont know where to start. I tried reinstalling it and it did nothing.

chiefsmurph posted on Sep 5 2006 at 09:08 PM said:
Out of the blue, when I open QTopia, I can't move the mouse or click anything. If I open up QTopia/Home/Settings, there are a bunch of config files that I'm sure could help but I dont know where to start. I tried reinstalling it and it did nothing.

Stop panicking, qtopia has some lag at the beginning. Be patient and wait for a while, it'll start moving soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loubear posted on Sep 5 2006 at 06:54 PM said:
chiefsmurph posted on Sep 5 2006 at 09:08 PM said:

Stop panicking, qtopia has some lag at the beginning. Be patient and wait for a while, it'll start moving soon enough.

I have waited like 10 minutes. When should I start panicking again?

try using the select and start buttons to select apps in qtopia. After I did that, Qtopia fixed itself and I could use the joystick again.

Purist posted on Sep 5 2006 at 08:09 PM said:
try using the select and start buttons to select apps in qtopia. After I did that, Qtopia fixed itself and I could use the joystick again.

those buttons aren't doing anything

chiefsmurph posted on Sep 5 2006 at 08:57 PM said:
Purist posted on Sep 5 2006 at 08:09 PM said:

those buttons aren't doing anything

I just installed qtopia from my external hdd and it worked perfectly. I think theres some stuff wrong with my sd card. I think it just needs a reformatting. I'll tell you how it works out tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

yeah, you also need to run scandisk on your sd card to de-corrupt it. Qtopia is rough port and does stuff like that.

Back