Release Qemu for Pandora (for rebirth competition)

Here is the Video with Total Anhalition.(only a short Test)

It has loong loading Times but Work.

Maybe it work better when i set the Quality Settings lower and disable Sound
Is this the actual aspect Ratio of the game?

Looks not really playable but I like the graphics and I've heared good things about TA. By the way, for all Total Annihilation fans, there is a Kickstarter campagin about an promising looking game in the spirit of the original: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts?ref=category

Ok guys... I`m being a bit thick here :(

I got Win95 installed.. it boots into it fine... how do I get the games running? do I have to install them in the Win95 os? or some other way..

thanks

Yes, you will have to install them into win95, if they are windowsgames.

For dosgames, you should use a dos install to get rid of the overhead of win95.

Is there a way i can use to run the Neo-sonic freeware games on qemu pandora? Thanks if possible!
possibly, but it depends on their hardware demands. I couldn't find a lot of info about the games in my quick search - except that at least Win98 is a must. Do you know if a Pentium 60 MHz would be enough to run it, or if 3D acceleration ist needed ?

As they are available as Freeware (like here) maybe IngoReis could try it.

I apogize for the tadly late reply :( as for giving Neo Sonic a try thanks alot for testing it at the least (being just a windows xp freeware only title i believe) i asumed it would work :( have you try all three or just one of the titles you could find?

Please ingoreis can you make a new video of Age of Empires on your 512M Ram Golden Pandora?

I finally got my Pandroa and I have to say: Qemu for Pandora is AWESOME!

Is there a way to get the touchscreen working under dos? I installed dos 6.22 and it plays Settlers 2 fine (it crashes under DOSBox) but the touchscreen is not working and the buttons are really small. Or does the touchscreen work under w95/w98 (I probably have the old CDs lying around here somewhere)? It probably was answered in this thread somewhere but I am to lazy to read all 40 pages.

It only works with win98 and up, as this has the usb hid drivers, that are needed.

Please have a look at the psndorawikipage for reference.

Back