qemu, file opening and firmware upgrade newbie questions

dibad0011

Still Fresh
I have this 3 (silly) questions. I know all of them belong to different topics but still, if someone can help me I would appreciate a lot.

1. How do I create a qemu image (.img or qcow2 )from an iso. and/or from a Dos freeware game. can I create these on the pandora or it has to be done on a PC.

2. I want to open all my .avi,mp4, etc. movies with mplayer2. On the "open file with..." I click on run custom command or a similar message and there is big file list. I don't know which file points to mplayer2. hope someone can tell me which one should I choose.

3. What is the difference between the "Upgrade Os" app and the "Superzaxxon update" one. I have ran both and it seems the two do the same thing(package updates). Now I have Superzaxxon 1.53. Haven't read any news about this new update anywhere.Any release info avaliable? 

Dibad0011

3. What is the difference between the "Upgrade Os" app and the "Superzaxxon update" one. I have ran both and it seems the two do the same thing(package updates). Now I have Superzaxxon 1.53. Haven't read any news about this new update anywhere.Any release info avaliable? 

where did you find the "superzaxxon update" please?

i need it.

ok i think you talked about the pnd application and not something integrated in the os like the "upgrade os".

Back