Q&a: Gp2x Chief Craig Rothwell

Sure chief, let's talk why not.

And although GP2X still has a way to go to catch up with the likes of the Game Boy Advance or the iPod, he thinks things are looking good.
I hope this doesn't imply that the GP2X is supposed to compete with the aforementioned products...

He also revealed his "cunning plan" to make the GP2X easily upgradeable, with plans to do so at some point in the future.
Tell us more! :)

Rothwell believes that there is great gaming potential for his company's handheld.
Whoa, is Craig the major sharehodler over at GPH? :)

A nice, enciting read, thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to Payback, although the $46+shipping price tag mentioned in the article will probably put me off it for a while.

- Alex

Oh dear oh dear, I did get the impression the person i was speaking to might not know exaclty what the gp2x was, and why is Tiny computers mentioned in there, I think what I actually said was 'These systems like the Sinclair series started off tiny'.

Haha. Oh well. It's close enough I guess.

PSyMastR posted on Oct 14 2006 at 11:23 PM said:
So, about that easily upgradeable bit...

Do tell.
Replacement cap, larger SD cards, rechargeables with higher mAh, the works! :D

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. posted on Oct 14 2006 at 11:27 PM said:

Do tell.

- Alex
:eek: :eek: :blink: :blink: LOL.

Alex. posted on Oct 15 2006 at 05:27 AM said:

Do tell.

- Alex
:eek: lolz!

edit: that article is total crap: "There are over 200 freeware games for download posted in the files section of the company Web site" (then they link to the file-archive...)

ah well, publicity is always nice :).

Back