Q&a: Gp2x Chief Craig Rothwell

I'm not buying it cause it's Big Black and ugly :p , i love to see the GP2X get some main stream spotlight even if
some of the people seeing it are retards :lol:

Ravnos posted on Oct 15 2006 at 07:45 PM said:
I like the way the 2X looks. :(

But then I love my '79 LTD so my tastes might be a little odd.

I do too, not the '79 LTD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cesar Cardoso posted on Oct 15 2006 at 08:14 PM said:
Anyway, an interesting interview. And I'm eager to know the "cunning plan" to make the GP2X easily upgradeable :)
I guess that's the series of 'clip-on' 'upgrades' Craig mentioned to me. Like the one that was supposed to be some sort of a mini-BoB with 3 USB ports and a tiny keyboard. Not really upgrades, you can't honestly upgrade an SoC-based system dramatically, which is a shame since more breakout equipment is really not what the GP2X is lacking for.

From the comments there, I can see there's obviously a bunch of people flaming who have never tried the GP2X or have never given it a chance after they bought it. Lazy people I call them, others may call them PSP/DS Fanboys. Shame, they will never know what they are missing out on. :blink:

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 19 2006 at 01:23 AM said:
From the comments there, I can see there's obviously a bunch of people flaming who have never tried the GP2X or have never given it a chance after they bought it. Lazy people I call them, others may call them PSP/DS Fanboys. Shame, they will never know what they are missing out on. :blink:
I counted one person who said the GP2X was too much hassle for him to set up software on, followed by 5 or 6 people attacking his 1 sentence with 3+ paragraph responses flaming HIM. More of the discussion is pretty positive toward the GP2X...

Back