• Charcoal (AKA Dark Grey)

Votes: 38 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liken

Still Fresh
0DYaJJG.jpg

Dark gray ++
[doublepost=1463129454,1463128786][/doublepost]Maybe more candidate colors should be added, lime green, lemon chiffon, dark orange, sky blue, blink golden, pure white.
Also the surface style: matte, glary.

Dark Red for me, it's Pyra!!

I just hope we get enough pre-orders to be able to choose between 3 different colors.

Honestly wouldn't mind any of them, the clear is growing on me (didn't like it at first), the red is fine and I'm struggling to tell much of a difference between the black and grey. Pretty much all the modern tech I own these days is black/dark grey (Yep no Apple stuff here) so something different might be nice.

I would love a flashy 'communism' red. Then I will add little golden sickles and hammers stickers.

But if it is not available, charcoal or black are good. Even if I would love a mate finish, i do not believe it would be possible with the current method, but i am no expert.

And I would love to have the models for the case to have it milled out of aluminum; THAT would look cool.

But if it is not available, charcoal or black are good. Even if I would love a mate finish, i do not believe it would be possible with the current method, but i am no expert.
IIUC what ED was saying in the case production threads then any finish is available, some entail additional costs.

Maybe more candidate colors should be added, lime green, lemon chiffon, dark orange, sky blue, blink golden, pure white.
we've already had some other color polls, with more choices. it's important to narrow the field with the top selections (from those polls).

it's probably important to note, however, that if you find enough people willing to pay for a certain color, ED will hook you up.

i think it's also important to think of this poll not as "your favorite color", but as "the Pyra color you will buy if it's available". you might have a favorite color, but not purchase it on your electronic device (for whatever reasons).

[edit] it might be nice to have this as an exit poll for those buying the Pyra, and also included in the Pyra preorder information, so that people know there are other colors to be had...

we've already had some other color polls, with more choices. it's important to narrow the field with the top selections (from those polls).

it's probably important to note, however, that if you find enough people willing to pay for a certain color, ED will hook you up.

i think it's also important to think of this poll not as "your favorite color", but as "the Pyra color you will buy if it's available". you might have a favorite color, but not purchase it on your electronic device (for whatever reasons).

[edit] it might be nice to have this as an exit poll for those buying the Pyra, and also included in the Pyra preorder information, so that people know there are other colors to be had...
Actually, I care about the build quality much more than color.
Any color is fine for me, if the build quality is fabulous, premium and amazoning.
And I believe the community selected color(s) should be fine.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back