Release Puzzled!

Before people say anything I'm gonna say that NO, the D-Pad and buttons wont be so depressed in the finished version because they go on top of the keymat that mfk(presumably) doesn't have.

Edit: Looks great btw, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo, MWeston appears to have assembled the first CNC prototype. Minus keymat, fiddlesticks.
Very nice.

'bencoder' said:
Before people say anything I'm gonna say that NO, the D-Pad and buttons wont be so depressed in the finished version because they go on top of the keymat that mfk(presumably) doesn't have.

Edit: Looks great btw, thank you :)
Yes you are right. MWeston has the keymat prototype as well so it will look better.

I can see a screen and a circuit board in there, does this mean it'll be fully working when a keymat gets added?

Niiiiiice!

'fiveseven' said:
I can see a screen and a circuit board in there, does this mean it'll be fully working when a keymat gets added?

Yep, but it won't be this one we see working, it'll be the one MWeston has (identical, but with keymat).

'Gruso' said:
Niiiiiice!

'fiveseven' said:

Yep, but it won't be this one we see working, it'll be the one MWeston has (identical, but with keymat).
i hope it'll have a battery, speakers and an antenna, too

I like the red coming through from the PCB where the keys should be. Combined with the white case and black nubs it looks like a 'Fisher Price my first Pandora' :D

Who told that it doesn't work? (Thanks to Gnostic for this build of P-UAE)

www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/kick.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/ab3d.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/banshee.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/gloom.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/projectx.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/psygo.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/swos1.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/swos2.jpg
www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/UAE/team17.jpg

Videos after break! ;)

:blink:

eeeeeeheeeeee all this on one day has made me a bit hysterical...

thanks much mfk - the Team17 Alien Breed screen made me pee myself a little bit! :D

'mfk' said:
Who told that it doesn't work? (Thanks to Gnostic for this build of P-UAE)

[Neat pictures!]

Videos after break! ;)
I'm loving this recent surge of media :D

Looks like you did a quick connection on the LCD.
I see the cable looped behind the hinge.
Did you need additional hardware to install the cable through the hinge properly?

'j.pickens' said:
Looks like you did a quick connection on the LCD.
I see the cable looped behind the hinge.
Did you need additional hardware to install the cable through the hinge properly?
Possibly, but it may have more to do with the fact that they wanted to have too much cable rather than too little. Or that it's easier to adjust that rather than make it longer if they need extra cable to handle the opening of the display. I'm sure that finished pandorae won't have the extra.

Back