Psx Emu Controls

mrsnature

I might have missed this in the pages and pages of psx emu discussion, but how does the emu map the R2 and L2 buttons? In the readme i can't find a mention of it, as if there is only one L and R button :s

mrsnature posted on Dec 9 2005 at 03:13 PM said:
I might have missed this in the pages and pages of psx emu discussion, but how does the emu map the R2 and L2 buttons? In the readme i can't find a mention of it, as if there is only one L and R button :s

Not many games use r2 and l2 so I dont think it has it implemented, I may be wrong though -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the games I know of that use them currently don't run anyway. That said, when FFVIII starts running..... R2 is rather important in battles.

-OCA|

OCA| posted on Dec 9 2005 at 04:41 PM said:
Most of the games I know of that use them currently don't run anyway. That said, when FFVIII starts running..... R2 is rather important in battles.

-OCA|

You can always change control in game though for that part :)

I should write a button mapper for the emu. Right now l2/r2 aren't mapped. They will be soon though.

FFNoir posted on Dec 9 2005 at 07:47 PM said:
I'm waiting for controller support... I have like nine usb controllers sitting around...

Wuts the point of that :)

The GP2X is something that would be used as a handheld. Just use a psone to play it with a controller.

Unless of course ur going to use a controller with just the unit?? :blink:

maybe hold the joystick button in and press R1/L1? although you couldn't press both together then, not sure if any games do this anyway...

mrsnature posted on Dec 10 2005 at 12:53 AM said:
maybe hold the joystick button in and press R1/L1? although you couldn't press both together then, not sure if any games do this anyway...

I doubt the game u want to play is playable rite now anyway :p

Mr Doctor posted on Dec 10 2005 at 05:43 AM said:
Would a double tap be possible? Double tap R for R2 would work for pretty much any game....
Not for something like Colony Wars. (throttle)

maybe hold the joystick button in and press R1/L1? although you couldn't press both together then, not sure if any games do this anyway..

Jet Moto 2 requires both at once but only to do stunts. I don't even if that currently works on the emu anyway

Back