Psp Or Pc

what should I buy

• psp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i say get a psp. :D as u are using a pc now then that must be in a good state and u dont have a psp so a psp i think you should get indeedy.

its really difficult, I already have a decent pc, but its not only for me, my brother also plays on it.
And I want to code and have a server, BUT also play games on the ultra-cool psp.

Edit: and definitly NOT a DS, it sucks.
Edit2: 50/50% LOL

Well, by the looks of it you already have a PC, or you wouldn't be on here.

But if you need a helping hand, get a PC, write something usefull for the community and suggest donations. If it's good enough, then it will pay for a PSP!!!

Edit:
If you want a server, remember you need a good uplink and a perminant IP address too, assuming that you mean a web server.....

I like to have multiple PCs so get a pc :) that way if your friend is stupid and doesn't have a gaming pc but has one of those celerons from wal-mart that just barely run windows xp without crashing they can also play when you LAN. It also doesn't make them have to drag all their shit to your house! hee hee

hmmmm.... a psp is way more portable though...

that sounds like a weird combination of things to decide... I've wanted a ps2 for a while and I just put it off for other things like, my gp32, rims for my car, and the iMac I just bought. all cost around the price of a ps2 but i guess i don't really want a ps2 that bad hahahaha....

Hope you pick what you really want.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Mar 29 2005 at 07:46 PM said:
Well, by the looks of it you already have a PC, or you wouldn't be on here.

But if you need a helping hand, get a PC, write something usefull for the community and suggest donations. If it's good enough, then it will pay for a PSP!!!

Edit:
If you want a server, remember you need a good uplink and a perminant IP address too, assuming that you mean a web server.....
I said: "I already have a decent pc" so yes I have a pc
And the server is a Counterstrike: source server, of HL2 and I have a static ip
but the psp is so cool :D I really want 1.

Edit: I geuss I go for the PC then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow look at the votes, 50% / 50% :D

I say PSP, It would be more fun :D

Back