Psp Case Thread! /screen Protecer /case Thingy Or

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
ok well yesterday friday, i went out and bought a case for my psp at some chinese shop in finchley. when i was buying it off her she looked as if she was making up the prices as she went along, like the owner of the shop(another women) sold psp games for 20 quid and the women was telling me 35 quid...

anyway thats not the point, i went for screen protector(s) i asked how much those kind of crappy rubber ones that stick to the screen that get lots of air bubbles, she replied like 5-7 secs later ummmmm £10, i mean 10 quid for 2 shitty sheets of rubber!!! i said its ok, then i spied out a full protector case like it had a plastic screen cover and umd cover, and the rest that held it together was like rubbery stuff.

it was £15, so i got it in desperation even though i really think she made up the price, i still bought it and she kept on saying like ok buy that and i sell u the rubber screen protectors for £8 and i was like nooooo its ok ( i was thinking i should back slap this biatch because she was annoying me sooo much trying to sell me everygod dam thing in the shop i went crazy)

ok, when i arrived at home i put it on and it was kind of awquired or how ever u spell it, because u had to fit the psp through the screen part of the protecter and it felt as if it was going to rip. so after i put it on the umd cover thing at the back wasnt closing(the one on the case protector) i had to force it and it took allot of time but i got there thank fully.

anyway i will post pics of the protector later today of what it looks like.

i want to see what protector/case/whatever to protect your beloved psp and how much it cost please!

i just wanted to share a little story with you guys :) i feal a whole lot beter!

here are the links to the pics i said i was going to upload.

front of case

and

back of case

and the screen when i bought it was scratched quit allot and the women said it was the last one (like i beleived that!) but when i play the scratches are mearly invisible but when the screen is refected off light the scratches are easily seen :angry:

I haven't bothered with screen protectors, can't see myself using the PSP anywhere but inside/ideal conditions.

I got a very cheap and nasty "JOYTEC" semi rigid case, for about a fiver, has room to store memory card / umds etc feels rugged and secure enough.

B0007LPWR8.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

its not that ugly, im also looking to buy a case like that in the near future :D but not gonna pay out another 15 quid...

I cant be arsed to put my PSP into something like that. Never like the 'permanent' protectors. Whats the point of having something thats such a delight of design if you're gonna put it in a condom....

Nah - naked PSP for me I think :p

you guys just don't listen...

You shoulda just ordered the screen protectors from Nushield.

Those are most likely the BEST protectors I've ever seen or used, they are very reasonably priced and work fantastically.

bast525 posted on Jul 10 2005 at 04:41 AM said:
you guys just don't listen...

You shoulda just ordered the screen protectors from Nushield.

Those are most likely the BEST protectors I've ever seen or used, they are very reasonably priced and work fantastically.
Aren't those for the DS?

Last edited by a moderator:
they make them for the PSP as well

The DS ones are freakin amazing... I only wish I'd found them much sooner.

STILL holding up scratch free after much stylus abuse.

Back