Ps3 Slow And Broken

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_ent...334&sid=6152391

I thought this was an interesting read. Though all speculation, the funny thing is, and i've noticed this with other stuff, when asked about the rumor and the slide show thing, it was said it was taken out of context. That seems to be the most commonly used excuse when something said is true, but want to spin it to look false.

I guess we'll find out in November, if the PS3 actually launches in November.

They will just end up being the same
Its like PS2 GC and XBOX, the graphics were the same except for xbox and gc e
clusives.
Developers wont want to make games which they have to re-do to make it look better on PS3 or XBOX360
Itll just be a case of sony saying all the ps3 can but, when it comes out it turns out to be as powerful as a nes

Hmm... inquirer != journalism... someone on gamespot commented
The inquirer is the butthole of journalism
I think that this pretty much sums it up.

The part that original article was complaining about was the transfer from VRAM to RAM by CPU. Even if the claim is true, that doesn't mean much in today's 3d pipeline that all CPU does is sending displaylists and textures to VRAM and all the graphics process is actually done by GPU. I don't see what the point is.

Oh man, who cares?

The PS3 will come out eventually, and we will see if its good or not.

And so will most of the future PS3 owners. The broad public doesn´t read such articles, they buy a console if it has features that attract them and don´t worry about it 5 months before, but most likely 3 or more months after it has been released - because that´s when they buy it.

Back