PS2 Emulator ???

For the Giga Pandora or for Pandora 2?

If Notaz puts lots of effort into it it may happen on Panodra 2. As the specifications are unknown I can't tell you.

For what we have now: No!

Before we get PS2 we'd get Dreamcast or maybe PSP.

First a Pandora 2 has to be created :) .

So buy some Giga Pandoras to give EvilDragon lots of money and he'll do it for you :D .

I highly doubt that any mobile hardware for sometime could handle PS2 emulation, High end desktop computers stuggle with emulating it currently...

Last edited by a moderator:
But we're all waiting eagerly. Dog's Life handheld.

Wait for the pandora 2 for 2.5 years approximately . Then give the developers ... 6 or seven months ( or more honestly I know next to nothing about development ) to have time to work on ... whatever needs to be done .

I highly doubt that any mobile hardware for sometime could handle PS2 emulation, High end desktop computers stuggle with emulating it currently...

My PC is midrange (from 2008, even then it was just getting superseded), it runs all the PS2 games I've thrown at it pretty well (to be fair, it's a small amount of games that I have). Plus, that was an old version from probably 2 or 3 years ago. I'd imagine with a high-end PC today, plus the newest version of PCSX2 (just checked--they just released 1.0!), most games should be quite playable!

My PC is midrange (from 2008, even then it was just getting superseded), it runs all the PS2 games I've thrown at it pretty well (to be fair, it's a small amount of games that I have). Plus, that was an old version from probably 2 or 3 years ago. I'd imagine with a high-end PC today, plus the newest version of PCSX2 (just checked--they just released 1.0!), most games should be quite playable!

What type of computer were you using in 2008? A dual core Cortex-A15 at 2GHz is probably not going to be anywhere close to it...

Of course a port of PCSX2 isn't going to work anyway, someone has to use ARM recompilers. Not just for the MIPS cores but the vector units.

Back