Protecting Your Pandora

joa

Hi Guys,

So whose planning on getting a carry case for the pandora? :blink:

I'm going send the dimensions to shieldzone, or at least request they design an invisible shield for it...

That way it's still aesthetically a pandora, with no bulk, but protected from a paid of keys scratching it etc.

I'm just never going to take it out of it's original box

think about it, 3000 first edition pandoras will be made

instant collectors item

I plan on harvesting the souls of the innocent as well as the spirits of the damned and tormented to protect my Pandora with mystical might.

Either that or some bubble wrap...

I will be protecting my Pandora with this:
800px-M16A1_brimob.jpg

joa said:
I'm going send the dimensions to shieldzone, or at least request they design an invisible shield for it...

That way it's still aesthetically a pandora, with no bulk, but protected from a paid of keys scratching it etc.
I've been thinking about them (Shieldzone) as well. I don't think they will design one specifically for Pandora until they realize :pandora1: sell like hotcakes. :p

Please let me know their response to your request. I think I will go with that route as well.

One thing I do worry is the glare. I don't believe their's is anti-glare.

Last edited by a moderator:
mechanizeddeath said:
I will be protecting my Pandora with this:
[iimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/M16A1_brimob.jpg/800px-M16A1_brimob.jpg[/img]
That was great :D

I'd like to see Boxwave make a FlexiSkin for it, but I'm sure it will depend on demand. I have one for my N800, and it's great, IMO.

Kyosys said:
I'm just never going to take it out of it's original box

think about it, 3000 first edition pandoras will be made

instant collectors item
yeah lets sell them on ebay 60 years from now ^_^

I want to get some kind of vinyl skin so the outside won't get scratched up. Would a DS skin fit?

Edit: Typo

joa said:
Hi Guys,

So whose planning on getting a carry case for the pandora? :blink:

That would be sweet!

I got it on my Nokia 6300 and it works great, I couldn't even see a nasty scratch I had in the screen anymore!

There is only some dust that gathers around the edges on the down side, but it okay, it doesn't come off yet :p

An IS would definately be all the the protection you would ever need on a Pandora.

I'm interested in the response they give you if you happen to ask them to add it to the shop.

For protection there's a half million volt stun gun in my other pocket. I've been looking for a good leather craftsman to replace the collar and zipper on my originals, (1970's motorcycle cop leather jacket), in this area and I'll be quizzing them for a custom case, wanting something like my palm only bigger or maybe a shoulder holster might look better under a suit jacket or maybe bianchi style clips for quick removal when hopping into the car.

These are nice because they open flat for use:
http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/Prod.php?TxtModelID=4451

jellmoo said:
I plan on harvesting the souls of the innocent as well as the spirits of the damned and tormented to protect my Pandora with mystical might.

Either that or some bubble wrap...
So, is the soul collector SDIO or USB? :D

I have a belt thing that my cousin sent me for my OLD DS for Christmas, it should fit in there quite nicely(as my PSP does as well)
But I have collections of handy items for portable electronic devices, I am not worried at all :)

Back