Project "s"

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
Most of the original people behind "Giana's Return" are working on a new game. It's basically just to refresh our minds and get new power to finalize Giana. It's a remake of a famous TI calculator game!

80301985.jpg

39547732.jpg

Our version will feature a few more enhancements and be sure to prepare for the hardest game you ever played on your WIZ!

The game is already in playable alpha stage (you probably can call it a beta already, as it's just need tweaking...)

Anyway... happy discussing :) (or not!)

Whoa, those graphics are extremely Amiga-ish. I like it.

Reo said:
Whoa, those graphics are extremely Amiga-ish. I like it.

The graphics shown here are the ones from the J2ME version - one of the features are the "original" graphics plus "enhanced" graphics - but screenshots with the enhanced gfx wont happen before the game is public ;) Keeping the graphics "original" will also help you guys out there to figure out the name of the game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SQRXZ! Oh man, that's one of the first games I really got into, about 10 years ago on a TI-86 :) Really hard game, I don't think I ever got past the fifth level with those annoying birds.

I like the original monochrome graphics better than these screenshots (the 86 LCD ghosting really enhanced them), do you think they could be an option in the release?

This reminds me, we need to compile Blockdude for Wiz :)

Alex. said:
SQRXZ! Oh man, that's one of the first games I really got into, about 10 years ago on a TI-86 :) Really hard game, I don't think I ever got past the fifth level with those annoying birds.

I like the original monochrome graphics better than these screenshots (the 86 LCD ghosting really enhanced them), do you think they could be an option in the release?

This reminds me, we need to compile Blockdude for Wiz :)

we do have a special easteregg with a different gfx set, which might be comming close to what you want to have :)
-koj

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no clue about the original game, but the images look fun anyway. what's the type of game you're showing us? jump&run i assume? ... (oh and as a side note, please incorporate a no tearing option)

Back