Private Online Folder.

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Im looking for an online service (free, if possible) which will store a number of files and allow the holder of a password to access them.
In other words, a storage solution which only me and a few mates can access.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

'Phawx' said:
getdropbox.com
i dont think thats what hes looking for
check out drop.io, only problem is its expensive if you want more storage space

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, Dropbox isn't what I want (I used it for something else a while ago, and it sucked).

drop.io seems better, I'll try it out.
Thanks, V.

If those don't work, you could share a gmail account and upload things in split rar files.

Ah, I see. Though the expiration part is a bit scary.

@Titcher

That seems complicated. I've been using dropbox to collaborate with my friends on projects. Though you need to have accounts set up and link the shares. Drop.io seem entirely web based, which does make it very easy to use. But again, the expiration kinda scares me to store anything important on it.

'Phawx' said:
Ah, I see. Though the expiration part is a bit scary.

@Titcher

That seems complicated. I've been using dropbox to collaborate with my friends on projects. Though you need to have accounts set up and link the shares. Drop.io seem entirely web based, which does make it very easy to use. But again, the expiration kinda scares me to store anything important on it.
well, the way i see it if you havent accessed it in a full year you probably either dont need it anymore or have it stored somewhere else

^ that sorted that then.

I'm really liking drop.io :).
The chat feature's great.

100mb (free) limit may seem a bit small but all I need it for at the mo is a few songs-in-progress, perfect :) .

Back