Premodded Erricson Chatboards

Phocks

Still Fresh
I don't have them made at the moment, but within about a week, I'll have 10 completed. I'll take pictures as soon as the missing parts come in and I have my own completed. It'll be the Ericsson CHA-01 Chatboard with a 6" cable and the gp32 connector. Who would be interested in buying one for USD $10 plus shipping? I'm not taking the money yet since they're not built, but I'll post another message in this thread when they are completed and tested.

I'll buy one for $10 + shipping to germany (if the shipping isn't anymore than $10...) But only if you've tested the one you send to me on your GP32, because I am not going to pay shipping to here, back there, then back here...

Well I would like to make myself one, could you please tell me the part number or name of the connector you need? do you also need a new cable or the one that comes with cha01 is good?

Phocks posted on Dec 12 2003 at 03:06 AM said:
I don't have them made at the moment, but within about a week, I'll have 10 completed. I'll take pictures as soon as the missing parts come in and I have my own completed. It'll be the Ericsson CHA-01 Chatboard with a 6" cable and the gp32 connector. Who would be interested in buying one for USD $10 plus shipping? I'm not taking the money yet since they're not built, but I'll post another message in this thread when they are completed and tested.
I'm extremly interested in it :)
PM me as soon as you got one finished which is working :)
oh and it would be to ship to France, but not too high shipping fee please ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also interested and i'm also in France...

Please tell us how much the shipping would cost (and how we could pay... paypal?)

There is no cable that comes with it, it is one that I would be making for it; normally it just plugs directly into the phone. A google search gave this stock picture of a chatboard. Like I said, I'll have better and real pictures once I have them made, and I'll figure out the shipping once I know the exact weight and box size they'll use

great - this is just what I was looking for on another thread :D .

Anyway I'd be interested if the shipping to the UK wasn't too much - do you take PayPal?

Forgot to say can you email me when you have them made and know the shipping costs to the UK - wouldn't want to miss out by not checking this board often enough ;)

Yep, I'd prefer Paypal, just don't send any money yet since they're not completed. I want to make sure that I'd only be sending out keyboards that actually work since I want a good reputation and the shipping costs would be a witch with a capital 'B' with so many of you over the pond. My guess is that the shipping will be $7~$10; it'll be sent from Avon Park, FL 33825 via UPS Ground (Unless you want a quicker shipping), 1lb in a 4"x4"x6" (Rough guess, need to see what sizes I have here) sized box if you want to take a stab at it and see what the cost would be like

Why pay some one else to do it why dont u ask for the keyboard only so you can do it maybe with everything you need maybe a kit because itll be so mu ch more fun!

Ps count me in if you do make a kit.

Because I'm basically selling at cost; if you want, I could send you one unassembeled, but I'm paying $5 for the chatboards, $4 for the connectors, and a little under a dollar for the cables/cable shrinkwrap/solder

id deffinetly buy one.maybe u could et intouch with craig, hed probably uy que a few off u to sell over his site. dunno.

Back