Possible to make a custom order?

Stradian

Hello,

Unfortunately, my Pandora top fell victim to a high fall with it open. The top of the Pandora is split from the bottom of the clamshell. The lcd cable is exposed and torn from the hinge. I don't know the condition of the lcd. However, the lower half seems to be Okay, and the board powers on.

I am asking is if a custom order is possible to where I can have a Pandora assembled with everything, but the board, battery, key-mat, nubs or buttons? If so, how much will it cost? (I might throw in a tip/donation.)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
you should consider putting that in a spoiler tag with a warning

I had to check up on mine to make sure it was safe after reading that.

The pandora comes with a 12 month warranty (if you bought it new). I don't know if it would cover a fall like that, but it's worth looking into. I would contact one of the staff members on here or shoot them an email, and see if there's anything they can do for you.

The pandora comes with a 12 month warranty (if you bought it new). I don't know if it would cover a fall like that, but it's worth looking into. I would contact one of the staff members on here or shoot them an email, and see if there's anything they can do for you.
You must be joking.

I am asking is if a custom order is possible to where I can have a Pandora assembled with everything, but the board, battery, key-mat, nubs or buttons? If so, how much will it cost? (I might throw in a tip/donation.)

Thanks in advance.

they were selling the plastic parts here for 29,99 . Drop them a line

I ordered from there and my order was cancelled and payment refunded by Debs saying that I should order spares from the openpandorasales@gmail.com email.

Back