[Ported Game] PanLink

Nilsnsn

Mylast-minute entry: PanLink

01_panlink.png

It's mainly a port of llk_linux, which itself is a clone of the puzzle game LinLink. But since i have rewritten a lot of stuff and redone most of the artwork and the project hasn't seen an update since 2005, i guess it's okay to have it renamed and develop it further under the title PanLink.

You have to pair up identical cards following rules similar to Mahjong. There are 11 levels and 3 difficulties. Rules are included in the binary, just go to Help->Rules.

There is still some stuff, which i couldn't get to work in time, like sounds and background music, so that's on my TODO. Main problem was me playing more than coding - this game is addictive!

You can find it on the repo: http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=PanLink

Last edited by a moderator:
Tthis is nice :)

Are you sure, that you are allowed to use Disney/Pixar artwork with it? Don't get yourself into trouble here.

Yes, you're propably right. Mixed up some licencing notes i took for myself during my search for artwork. Now it includes totally different icons which claim to be royalty free.

Also included libesd.so, which seems to be missing on older versions of Zaxxon, though i've no idea yet which ones exactly and if that was sufficient to get it running.

Back