Portable Snes

oh wow so he's actually going to sell them huh?

This guy got real famous a while ago, showed up in some US game magazines and a game website or two...

He's created several different versions of handheld SNES, and several Atari's as well as a fully portable PSX.

Very cool stuff but when he talked about selling them the price was pretty high... $400+ I think, but I guess that's not too high considering you're going to own a VERY unique, sweet little toy.

If its who I think, he has a group of followers ( yay Im one lol ) who make portables and discuss how to push the envelope on things ( Overclocking an N64 2x its normal speed )
theres also one portable PS2 , but its kinda hard to understand the schematics

also, I found some other GP32x members in this guys forum

~Octavious

I was thinking about Ben's ability to make handhelds and I was wondering if he could get a chinese ique and a N64 and make a portable out of that...

I would totally buy a portable n64...

except the L,R, and Z buttons would have to be useable. Well, actually the R and the Z button... I hardly used the L button

I wonder what the battery life is like on these things?

yes but you put the roms on the cartridge 6 i think you can fit on it. oh and it plays snes games too

Everyone says it plays SNES games, but I would say that it doesn't. The version of Doctor Mario looks more like the N64 version, which would make more sense.

I maybe wrong, but I don't think any SNES games are avalible for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure if he made the ps2 fit into a handheld, he could also make the N64 fit too. I'm kinda want an Ique but not knowing chinese would make it hard to download the games i would think.... It would also be hard to play rpgs :)

Ben Also made a Sega handheld off of a sega six in one and I believe that he put a cart slot on that so one could play with carts.

Ben's site :)

Back