Pnd Won't Mount Glitch?

quadomatic

DingooWiki Admin
Website
www.opendingoo.com
I seem to have a problem every once in a while, where when I try to open a PND application, I'll be told that the PND failed to mount for some reason. The problem goes away if I reboot.

Is there any way to fix this problem? I updated to the latest hotfix. Should I reflash my Pandora?

quadomatic said:
I seem to have a problem every once in a while, where when I try to open a PND application, I'll be told that the PND failed to mount for some reason. The problem goes away if I reboot.

Is there any way to fix this problem? I updated to the latest hotfix. Should I reflash my Pandora?

I think it's a glitch from the latest Hotfix, which is being looked at from what I remember (I get it too).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit busy IRL.
But I have an update planned for that (and the white-spaces one) .
Do you have this often ?
I'm not : I did have this 2 times since I use this version of the script (a fews months, but my usage may differe largly from yours).

^ For what it's worth, I'm getting it at random, but it's happening quite a lot. Out of the five times I booted it up the day before yesterday, I had the problem three of those times (I booted it that many times because I tend to shut it down when I won't be using it for a few hours).

Mine's stopped doing it for now, so it's random for me too - some days I'll get it every time until I reboot about 3 times, other times I dont get it at all (not had it for about 2 days now, and I use my unit every day).

Same prob here, I found if I move the folder the PND generates in appdata to a different folder then execute the PND again, close the app, copy files back to appdata folder everything is fine, maybe this will save someone some reboots until it's resolved.

This should be fixed by http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/59113-pnd-run-sh/ (one of the main point of this release actually)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back