Please Help! This Problem Is Turning My Hair Grey!

christo930

I have this problem with my gp32 (not 2x). It will not run the black tiger game. No matter what I do, it won't run the game. It runs every other game I've ever tried It used to work and then one day I reformated my card to use smaller allocation units and ever since then it won't work. I've recently found some cards for .50 each at a flea market and I put the game on a brand new card and it still don't work. I read the bios out of my gp2x and used the geepee (gp32 emulator) using my bios and running the game from the smc card plugged into a card reader and the game runs fine on the emulator. I re downloaded it, new batteries, new smc card, used my bios to run the emulator (so I don't think it's a bad bios) I also redownloaded the freelauncher. Is the original author of this game still around? Does it do anything funny? When I try to run it, the gp32 just resets itself. There is not a single other game that doesn't work with this gp32. It's nerve racking. Why doesn't it work? The only thing I haven't done (that I can think of) is reflash the firmware. Any ideas?

Chris

Back