Please Help, How?

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
ok, im not too sure what firmware my psp is... to find out i wanna check if it can run like a game or emu or what ever, so how would i make the psp find the file, like where do i go to find the game, or do i need to put something on the psp so it can find it? im so confused here :huh:

i know how to put photos on and music but thats like way easier?

EDIT* ok iv veryfied its definately a 1.5 :D yes yes yes yes, homebrew come 2 meeeee, but still need help though

This will help you once you've encoded some videos:

layout3.png

Attachments

• layout3.png
    layout3.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 123
Kop_007 posted on Jul 5 2005 at 04:11 PM said:

layout3.png

That show a difference between our communities, the GP32 has literate people, the PSP, illiterate. :p j/k

Attachments

• layout3.png
    layout3.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Kop_007 posted on Jul 5 2005 at 07:11 PM said:

layout3.png

Yeah, I appreciated how Sony failed to explain any of that in the user manual... and if they did, they sure hid it well.

Attachments

• layout3.png
    layout3.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 112
They don't describe it simply because they don't want you to place your own movies there, they want you to go and buy them on UMD disks :)

However, they also want compatibility with other Sony products, and Sony memory-stick video recorders use the folder structure you describe, hence why it works.

anybody know what i'm doing wrong? Here's my dilemma.

I use the xploit tool. I can play ANY emu on my PSP, but none of the homebrew games work, they load for like 15 secs and then it says "an unexpected error has occured" and it resets.

Quiest posted on Jul 6 2005 at 06:25 PM said:
I`m so horny for trying out homebrew stuff on my PSP, if only I wouldn`t own a 1.51 psp :(
looooooool, me so horny i do have a 1.5 :D...

anyway, thanks a billion for this goldmine of information! :) you guys own all!!! (including me)

neo geo here i come? :) and metal slug? hopefully.

Quiest posted on Jul 6 2005 at 05:25 PM said:
I`m so horny for trying out homebrew stuff on my PSP, if only I wouldn`t own a 1.51 psp :(

Sell it. You're missing out on too much.

ok, i have a wittle problem... :huh:

when i try to install vba on the psp, i will press start on the vba option when i go onto the stick and when the psp slogan finishes the psp just goes back to the front screen, like where you reset it, what can i do to fix this,i mean like all the other stuff work apart from this :angry: please please help!

also, where would i put IDE folder for quake psp? it read the read me and it says put it in the sub folder, i mean i put the folder everywhere and it just makes my psp turn off :(.

thanks for the links, but when i downloaded quake from the second link(navigated from there myself) it was ready compiled or however you want to put it and my psp does the same thing, it runs the programme and it has a black screen left on for around 10 seconds and then it switches off automaticly :( has anyone got it working on 1.5?

I downloaded it directly from Legions boot pack, one of those links I gave out and it works perfectly on mine, not sure what is going on with yours, maybe try the boot pack.

arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, im soooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when ever i switch my psp on it says in big bold letters
Code:
wait
      until
            memory
                       stick
                             stops
                                    flashing

ezactly like that. what can i do!?

Back