Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disgaea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PinkSpider

Shit.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
Right, I have me a pstwo and its sextacular, but which game should I get next. Ive completed FFX but wouldnt mind completing it again as it did it a year ago. However the other two look nice.

Also is Burnout 2/3 any good for someone who isnt an amazing fan of racers.

Also any other RPG suggestions.

Gogogo.

You could have my FFX, I have it saved to my HDD and wouldn't get much for selling it.

EDIT: And I only paid €6 for it.

I'm not trying to sway your thoughts....
FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! FFX! BUY FFX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Not trying to sway your thoughts :p

finty101 posted on Feb 1 2005 at 10:39 PM said:
You could have my FFX, I have it saved to my HDD and wouldn't get much for selling it.

EDIT: And I only paid €6 for it.
You still got my address?

Last edited by a moderator:
finty101 posted on Feb 1 2005 at 10:47 PM said:
Nah, PM it to me and I'll post it tomorrow or the day after.

EDIT: Oh and I vote for FFX-2.
Thanks to finty :D

Also I think I will get Disgaea, a little short though (its stupidly 20 quid new at game and 25 second hand at gamestation) and I have 17 quid in cash and a few unboxed games. Seems Ill be raiding the pennies.

What ill do with Final Fantasy is complete 10 which will take about 2-3 weeks or so. Then buy X-2 (after this fortnight I will be on 88 quid a fortnight again; ive been paying my mum 50 quid a fortnight for the pstwo).

excellent

Play FFVII - that has got to be the best RPG of all time - well i reckon so anyway! :D If not id vote for FFX as that was huge, i think i clocked up over 190 hours on that one :p

Burnout 3 is one of the best games I've ever played. My friends are always like " nah, i don't really want to play, i suck at racing games" 5 hours later, they still can't put down the controler...hands down best racing game ever made for people who don't like racing games :p Seriously though get it, and 3 is way way better than 2, although 2 still rocks...don't touch 1..not very fun :D

perfecto2002 posted on Feb 2 2005 at 12:52 AM said:
Play FFVII - that has got to be the best RPG of all time - well i reckon so anyway! :D If not id vote for FFX as that was huge, i think i clocked up over 190 hours on that one :p
Ive completed it a hell of alot of times, my disk one is scratched though.

Ill buy it again when I have cash and see it under a tenner.

And with any luck you'll be able to get Katamari Damacy this summer, which you should immediately snag. :p (yes, rumored European release summer 2005)

I'd go final fantasyx-2, it's much better than 10 imo.

Also, burnout 3 is great, and I usually don't like rancing games at all. Takedowns make it fun :D.

Also, invest in a bottle of brasso, you can polish out the scratch in your ffvII disk and save yourself some money.

Its a 4 year old disk which has been kept amongst other places on the floor.

Also I want it new (well as new as I can get).
And with any luck you'll be able to get Katamari Damacy this summer, which you should immediately snag. (yes, rumored European release summer 2005)
I bloody well hope it come out, it would be a fucking crime if it didnt.

Back