Pituka Chatboard Support?

narmak

Hey, i was just wondering if pituka had any chatboard support, i looked through the readme and there was no mention of it, only a virtual keyboard, if it is not yet supported, i would suggest adding it to the todo list.

On my website you can read:

"Donations are welcomed to buy a Chatboard, this way I could include chatboard support in the next releases. You can contact me. Any help we'll be welcomed."

Cu and any donation are welcomed so much :unsure:

Yes chatboard support would be very great because it's very difficult to play games without it.
I'm ok to donate to D_Skywalk. :)

and I have chatboards for sale at a nice low price of £14.99 and nice Cheap postage :)

And Blinkin' quick delivery too - got mine this am thanks Steve-O!

I'd donate a couple of quid to get chatboard support - now I've got one! So far if we split the cost between those of us who've expressed an interest it'd only be about £5 each...

Okay, I just donated you some Euros via PayPal (hey, I said I'd do it, sorry it took so long). If you've received any other donations, you probably have enough money to buy a chatboard now. B)

I'm now going to try Pituka, if I can find my GP. Thanks for your work.

argon0 posted on Oct 29 2004 at 06:25 PM said:
And Blinkin' quick delivery too - got mine this am thanks Steve-O!

Cool :) Royal Mail have been quite fast lately :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve-O posted on Oct 29 2004 at 05:55 PM said:
and I have chatboards for sale at a nice low price of £14.99 and nice Cheap postage :)
Low price? :unsure:
It's the same price on Nigel Brown's site...

D_Skywalk : I'm really out of money now, but next month, I will be able to donate to you. ;)

Drumaster posted on Oct 29 2004 at 07:46 PM said:
Steve-O posted on Oct 29 2004 at 05:55 PM said:
Low price? :unsure:
It's the same price on Nigel Brown's site...

D_Skywalk : I'm really out of money now, but next month, I will be able to donate to you. ;)

Maybe, But My Postage is Much Much cheaper :) I can post worldwide for around £1.50 standard Airmail or £1.20 in the UK Recorded delivery

Woops, They are actually £15.99 each (Which Still makes them the cheapest when you add the Postage) :( (PayPal Charges me about £1 to accept payments for each chatboard) BUT if its a Developer that wants a chatboard, I will sell one for £14.99 :)

Also, I mod the Original Blue Chatboard carry Case so that you can still use it to protect / hold the modded chatboard in :) (This costs me money on having to replace the Dremel blades when the Plastic makes them blunt)

Back