Pandoralive Down?

dsleaf67

Website
Visit site
What's up with Pandoralive info?  Is it just me that cannot seem to access it or is it down for all?  Planned or otherwise?

So that server has some traffic limit or something? If so, looks it's getting too low, it's starting to go down almost after every article.

So that server has some traffic limit or something? If so, looks it's getting too low, it's starting to go down almost after every article.
No, its just that the W3 cache plugin in wordpress does not work anymore like it used to be. After an upgrade. I will upgrade wordpress and clean up the plugins to see if it makes a difference. I didnt have problems before to hit first page on HN and keep the site alive, so hopefully this is just temporary.

No, its just that the W3 cache plugin in wordpress does not work anymore like it used to be. After an upgrade. I will upgrade wordpress and clean up the plugins to see if it makes a difference. I didnt have problems before to hit first page on HN and keep the site alive, so hopefully this is just temporary.
Maybe set up something like varnish? That's more complicated to set up (and requires a proper (virtual) server and not just some shared machine where you can dump php files) but I guess it's performance would be better than W3's even when W3 is working properly.

By the way, the transition is almost over (crossing fingers, touching wood and so on) so hopefully you'll see new articles on PandoraLive very, very soon. Thanks for your patience.

My ISP's search page.

What is the IP address?

Edit:  I tried the IP address I get when I do a DNS lookup and still get the same.  I am guessing this is a 404.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I can't tell if this is the old page or not.

Edit:  But I think I am getting the new server (or at least a different one than before, but it loads now).

Sorry, I got busy.  When the site came up earlier I saw the Oolite article, then went and played it again.  I really have no clue what I am doing in this game.

I really have no clue what I am doing in this game.
Whatever you want, really. It is an open world game where you can trade, mine, bounty hunt etc. There is no set way to play it, no fixed story - you have the choice. The only "aim" is to achieve a better combat rating, the highest being "Elite" (hence the name of the original game).

EDIT: p.s. The site seems fine now.

Back