pandora won't boot with battery in

andrewroth

Still Fresh
Hi all,

After not using my pandora for some time, it now won't boot up when I have the battery and power in. When I take the battery out entirely then it works fine with only the power in. I also tried a USB connector with the battery in and it doesn't boot. No lights on the left or right at all with the battery in. It just acts like a brick. Any ideas?! It's not nearly as awesome without a battery. Thanks!

just leave it plugged in with battery inserted for an hour or so at least. pandora wont boot up if battery is completely discharged and needs a minimum amount of charge to power up. very simple fix for minor annoyance

Yeah, leave it plugged in and it will eventually fire up. I have two pandoras and one doesn't get used much and the same thing happens.

I have the very same problem with the Nokia N900 which I don't use frequently. It's frustrating how long you have to leave it, and they really do appear dead until there's enough charge for them to feel like powering on.

You're right, it did boot up eventually. I assumed with power it would always boot up instantly. Thanks!

Back