Pandora Wiki

Username

Fuckass
Due to a banking debocle and component sourcing issue, a seemingly fraudulent exchange rate conspiracy cuased those that pre-ordered to be Nifonged out of a significant amount of cash for services never rendered. At present, it is as good as vaporware, and by the time it comes out, will be totally worthless and likely never reordered by those that ordered initially for fear of being futher Nifonged for the fun of it.

From the Pandora Wikipedia page.

I thought it was kind of strange when I was that it said that it "will be totally worthless and likely never reordered... further Nifonged for the fun of it". I take it someone decided to take out his angst on the Pandora page.

Maybe someone got angry at the Pandora team and decided to foulmouth on the wiki and dDOS the team's servers? That is, when the downtime of the servers indeed is caused by an "attack", which, as far as I understand for now, hasn't been confirmed.

Squirrel61 said:
Maybe someone got angry at the Pandora team and decided to foulmouth on the wiki and dDOS the team's servers? That is, when the downtime of the servers indeed is caused by an "attack", which, as far as I understand for now, hasn't been confirmed.
the servers weren't being DDoS'd, they were suspected of EXECUTING one (well, a DoS)
honestly I don't believe a word of it and never have unless its come straight from a friend at a datacenter. Ah well, who cares? Just switched from subtle positive bias to obvious negative bias. so is wikipedia.

anyone know where chad lives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back