Pandora Pandora + SDL: Nubs vs touchscreen

Hi

I've posted this on the german boards already but did not find a solution yet. I useSDL as framework for my game. The game should be played with the stylus but can also be played with the nubs. The problem is: Mixing both input types results in an ugly cursor offset. I draw the cursor myself at the current mouse position. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?SDLcannot distinguish between both input types it seems.

if i dont misubderstand you ... i think you need to set the nubs to joystickmode?

Ah ok thanks, I will try that the next days and see if it helps. I will tell you how it works out  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I had time to test that and you are right it works. One small drawback is that the app freezes when I call SDL_FreeCursor at the end but if don't free the resources it works :)

I assume you have followed the blog with the empty cursor. So a simple export SDL_MOUSE_RELATIVE="0" or something like that is not enough ?

About the freeze, maybe you have to restore default cursor before release the empty one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I tried the workaround in the blog. I like that solution most so I didn't try the export, maybe I'll give it a shot later.

@freeze: I tried that, too but without success. It works on windows but freezes on the pandora.

Back