pandora retro concept art...?

sswam

Advanced Member
I remember seeing some concept art a while back with Pandora styled like all different retro computers - Amiga, Atari ST, BBC Micro, ZX Spectrum, etc.

but I can't find the link now.  It was featured on Pandora Press at one point.

... where is it?  :)

edit: Here it is!! thanks, Asmo! (and DaMummy)

http://pandoria.org/gallery/asmo-cases/

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was this when I bought my pandora ? I would have paid another 50 for this !!

There were a few others not on the Pandorapress page, here's all the ones I did (way back!), some slightly larger than the ones I posted at the time -

(apologies for zip folder structure, used squeeze on the Pandora to create it quickly & it seems to insist on retaining the original path)

Asmo_Pandora_Photoshops.zip

Attachments

• Asmo_Pandora_Photoshops.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
What would be really cool would be to see some of those designs realised on actual pandora cases...   (those that wouldn't require a designer keymat)    I really like the TI based one, especially since we are in fact using a TI SoC. :)

- Neelix

Hey Asmo, nice to meet the artist!

Hopefully you won't mind, I copied your pics here.  Is that okay?

http://pandoria.org/gallery/

I might add other awesome Pandora pics or art later.

Gonna spam my friends with these pics until they all buy Pandoras  :)

If you show them thise pics, they will want to buy one with this design and will be disappointed zhat they are not available...

I remember these, so good :)

I think the Panrtari and Panclair are the ones for me.

If you show them thise pics, they will want to buy one with this design and will be disappointed zhat they are not available...
Well, they actually are available ... sort of ... it's just a matter of paying Asmo or someone to design and make the custom overlays, paint the buttons, etc.

Almost everything is available at the right price!

For example, if you give me 100 trillion dollars, I'll give you a millenium falcon that really flies (but probably no hyperspace).

For example, if you give me 100 trillion dollars, I'll give you a millenium falcon that really flies (but probably no hyperspace).
Would you accept an I.O.U.? i can live without hyperspace. Will you have it available for the MF2?

BTW I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again - Great work Asmo. I want them ALL!

Would you accept an I.O.U.? i can live without hyperspace. Will you have it available for the MF2?
sure, if you'll accept an IOU instead of the actual ship!

Back