Pandora Question That Can Be Answered

christo930

Are there any developers working on Pandora games/emulators/utilities... who would like to describe what they are working on and if they plan on releasing a usable version of their software when the Pandora does actually ship (as in, it already is in a usable, if not complete, state)?
When people are going to get their Pandora really isn't very useful if there is no content that will be ready. Any ideas?

Chris

I'm just posting a video of some Pandora software (games) which is ready.

It's a HD video (or at least it should be, but you never know with youtube) so it's going to take a couple of hours to upload.

christo930 posted on May 18 2009 at 09:37 PM said:
There is no expected ship date for the software listed. My question basically is what will we be able to do with the machine with the machine in the early days of shipment?
I could be wrong, but won't it have a pretty robust Linux build installed? As in, you will be able to do just about anything you could want from day one? Abiword, Pidgin, Firefox, etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Craigx,

ps, you suck at mine sweeper :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL4VtAg_xzo...re=channel_page

Edit: I suck at spelling nickname...

christo930 posted on May 19 2009 at 07:07 AM said:
My question basically is what will we be able to do with the machine with the machine in the early days of shipment?
Chris

Wait for the postman to deliver it

Back