pandora merchandise.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Make simple merchandise ie pandora tshirts(yes it has been mentioned before)Im sure alot of people would buy one and the money could be used to support the pandora.(anyhow this is surely preferable to yet another blue protoman thread) :D If ed actually has spare time.He does work so hard ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Make simple merchandise ie pandora tshirts(yes it has been mentioned before)Im sure alot of people would buy one and the money could be used to support the pandora.(anyhow this is surely preferable to yet another blue protoman thread) :D If ed actually has spare time.He does work so hard ;)

T-shirts,hoodies,caps, maybe an autographed poster of the OP team surrounded by Pandoras, taken in ED's cinema. I wonder if there is a way to have memory manufacturers created Pandora branded USB drives, SD cards, and things of that nature?

yogurt.jpg

seems fitting..

Last edited by a moderator:
T-shirts,hoodies,caps, maybe an autographed poster of the OP team surrounded by Pandoras, taken in ED's cinema. I wonder if there is a way to have memory manufacturers created Pandora branded USB drives, SD cards, and things of that nature?
Tshirts and caps etc could at least generate a little more cash.I doubt we will ever see pandora branded hardware though,unless openpandora team release something at some point. :)
yogurt.jpg

seems fitting..
what is that film again i recognise it.is it spaceballs?funny

I'd buy a t-shirt with "Hellolo" on the front and a Pandora logo.

And mebbes 2 months™ on the back?

The more mysterious (to outsiders) the better...

I've been trying to get some shwag!!! I'd totally buy (almost) anything they put out to support the project and to advertise. Lucas is good but Gene Simmons of Kiss sells everything blatantly including couffins! All hail the king of merchants!

I've been trying to get some shwag!!! I'd totally buy (almost) anything they put out to support the project and to advertise. Lucas is good but Gene Simmons of Kiss sells everything blatantly including couffins! All hail the king of merchants!

haha Kiss condoms! you are right Kiss are the kings of merchendise.

I hope you aren't suggesting Blue Protoman T-shirts??? :blink:

I'd be all for a simple Pandora logo. Maybe someone could whip up a concept image and a few of us could send it to one of those custom t-shirt maker companies.

Those... exist, right?

Pandora brand braces and button up casual slacks, and detachable collars

Back