Pandora lost on the way to Link???

EssoAir

I sent him my Pandora for RMA almost a month ago and I haven't heard a word from him. I've PMed him and emailed him a lot and nothing. All I knownis it says it delivered on the USPS website. But nothing from Link himself

What should I do?

Maybe it got to the wrong address...You may want to contact UPS to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing is to probably change the thread title to something a little more politically correct.

Then, perhaps try finding a phone number and calling him.

Ask the oompa loompas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=APj2ArUy6v4

Seriously though.. Link has been under a lot of pressure since the iCP2.. you'll find he hasn't been around here for a while..

I have had them claim packages as delivered but never got a signature. Did you send it registered mail?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I have had them claim packages as delivered but never got a signature. Did you send it registered mail? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I sent it as priority but I didn't get insurance or anything. The thing is I haven't heard anything from Link either to confirm or deny him getting it. Simply nothing

It's possible he's getting a lot of grief in his inbox from iControlpad2 people, maybe it got caught up in there...

Drop him an enquiry with a copy of the delivery confirmation by registered regular mail too, just to cover all bases...

It's possible he's getting a lot of grief in his inbox from iControlpad2 people, maybe it got caught up in there...Drop him an enquiry with a copy of the delivery confirmation by registered regular mail too, just to cover all bases...
Where might I send this to?

Where might I send this to?
Damn, I thought he had a full address somewhere but search fails me - only the PO Box shows up.

Did you put a return address on the package?

Yeah but at least if the PO Box is unforwarded / uncollected (depending on service) at least it would be returned, hopefully.

Maybe PM Ed, nobody else seems to have had any communication with Link recently, it'd calm a few nerves if somebody said something about his situation.

Back