Pandora keeps on restarting when battery is below 50%

Sounds kinda of unusual but likely related to poor contact of the batteries contacts, as some weird behaviour has occurred for some folk.

How long have you had this Pandora and has it always done this?

Otherwise as a quick test I would suggest removing the battery entirely for a few minutes and then re-inserting it. This can clear some issues and for me fixed a seemingly bust right nub. Some folk used some paper inside the battery cover aswell, to ensure a tighter fit against the contacts.

Others will no doubt have further 'proper' tests you can try.

Happy xmas and I hope you get it sorted out.

Well I've only had the Pandora for 2 weeks but I haven't been using it much during that time due to work and a new DSi XL. I'll check on the battery contacts, since my pandora has a new annoying behavior. It turns on by itself after a complete unplugged shutdown. Well I hope this fixes it. I'm getting tired of resetting the nubs to the correct mouse modes. Hope I can go back to finishing Cave Story on the Pandora. I just got to the Sand Zone.

<edit>

IT was the battery contacts. I just added a sheet of paper between the lid and the battery and all is ok. Too bad my cave story save became corrupted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch about the CS save but I am glad it sorted things. I usually find the mouse modes hold fine, as long as the system is properly given a full reboot after changes. If it crashes (rare) then the setting will revert to the previous one. Merry xmas :)

Back