Pandora + iCP hijacked by kids.

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
Kids aren't what they used to be anymore...

:wub:

DSC03435.JPG

Unfortunately, we are not in the same city...

And hopefully, they gave me back my stuff ^^.

BTW they were playing some 2 players megadrive/genesis games on Picodrive. Kicks ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, didn't know you can do that on a Pandora with a gamepad, I just bought a used Pandora last night and its on the way to me!

Well it's not "a gamepad", it's the iCP !!!

And welcome to the Lucky OP owner Club :^)

Nice n cozy in here!

I heard somewhere, does the OP team stamp a unique number on each Pandora? Or does it only say batch one?

Awesome iCP + Pandora promo picture there.

Unfortunately, I only have the ONE kid, so I'm going to have to suffer through Sonic 2 with my daughter failing as Tales :D

You actually got it to work with the Pandora. Nice. My attempts to connect it always end with Setting up iControlPad failed.

Anything special you need to do? I expected the following to work:

• enable bluetooth
  • switch on iControlpad
  • wait for it to be detected
  • select pin 1234
  • connect and enjoy

However, it doesn't. :( My iControlpad is properly detected but it subsequently fails to connect.

You have to select 1234 BEFORE selecting iCP.

I also have to delete iCP from BT peripherals from time to time.

Learnt it from here :

LOL, for some reason I thought that we'd been hijacked and vandalized.. Still, that's a pretty awesome photo :D !

Oh wow, very cool that the iCP works with the Pandora this way (although looking over someones shoulder wouldn't be the most comfortable position to play ;)

Like 2 years ago I already bought a set of ps2 controllers and ps2->usb converter in the hopes of using it on the Pandora one day ...

eventually I hope I will :p

Very awsome pic. I can't wait to bring my Pandora home to my daughter so she can play the rest of "Daddy's old games". :blink:

Haha my little nephew (4 yrs old) is always comming up to me, can we play mario (and all he does is walk around with mario in level 1 of mario64) the fun thing is their mother (my sister) is not letting them (niece and nephew) play with computers (her discicion) that much, so when they went on vacation they had a etch-a-sketch and played pretend mario by drawing stuf on it :) just as much fun!

I wish I was a kid again, imagination is endless!

Back