Pandora battery

Lao Rebel

just wondering can i use the battery that came with my Pandora for Pyra? if i can that would be nice since i don't want waste a good battery

While it does not directly fit (the Pyra battery is bigger), we already tested that it works with a plastic frame.
So once someone constructs one and releases the 3D data, everyone can print one :)

However, right now the battery information would be incorrect, as the software will be calibrated for the Pyra battery.
So the percentage would be wrong, but it would work.

I recall some post about using a pyra battery in a Pandora with a modified case would that actually be possible and if so would the Pandora be able to charge it correctly?

I recall some post about using a pyra battery in a Pandora with a modified case would that actually be possible and if so would the Pandora be able to charge it correctly?
If it could fit, which I'm not sure it can now, It should be able to charge it without issues. There may need to change a value in a system setting for it to fully charge beyond the expected charge capacity of the Pandora's ~4000mAh battery, although I'm just going off a hunch on that...

Back