Pandora Basics - Running Mame On A Dev Setup

What can i say. Craig.. clean up the room, man :)

Anyway seeing Outrun game on every pandora video sucks..
give a shot pandora with working peripherials [ HDD / USB Pad / fridge / oven / tv / anything ]

im not impressed..

roman_giertych.jpe

It's like Eastenders but not shit.
yea Criag a little tidy up would do you good lol noodlemonster! pretty sure theres some proverb that relates to this but its slipped my mind.

cant wait for PSX n64 emulation to be shown, in a tidy room :p

great video thanks for keeping us on the edge of the seat. first one to mention the hinge after two these two video, gets lynched.

StreaK said:

Well we have loads of videos showing the Pandora being used for playing games, I'm trying to show ways of interfacing with it, as someone said in another thread show us anything!

I guess I'm damned if I do...

The reason we like to fire up MAME is that it's actually a very CPU hungry emu.

Anyway, I'm sure you will like the next video.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
StreaK said:

Well we have loads of videos showing the Pandora being used for playing games, I'm trying to show ways of interfacing with it, as someone said in another thread show us anything!

The videos are awesome, keep 'em up!

How long have we got until we see the next video, I'm looking forward to this!

Bosbeetle said:
and whats ginger beer, beer for red haired persons ;)

btw the HQ looks really good :) you can clearly see how good the lcd is :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_beer

You can't get decent ginger beer in the US, really. Not around here, at least. I tried making some... we'll see how it turns out.

craigix said:

I am (and I'm sure many others are) happy with just about any Pandora video. As long as it's not a "will it blend" one (with the blender plugged in this time). <shudder>

hmm, maybe some tut on how to setup the panda SERIAL I/O as u did??

im afraid ill hack my TV Out Cable in order to access those serial ports

also, did i hear SNES?
im waiting the panda so hard i had to open my olde' stuff chest and plug up my snes
(so sad i lost my old DK Cartridge)

I have a question Craig. I think the last PSX video was from the prototype and had the sound skipping issue on it. Has the issue with sound skipping and the emulator been corrected yet?

Tom` said:
Bosbeetle said:
and whats ginger beer, beer for red haired persons ;)

btw the HQ looks really good :) you can clearly see how good the lcd is :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_beer

You can't get decent ginger beer in the US, really. Not around here, at least. I tried making some... we'll see how it turns out.

oh I remember I got that stuff when I went to london when I was 9 it was horrible (especially if you expect to get cola :p )

some people have no soul and Wardner is ace, up on par with Willow imho. i'd love to see an A500 fired up and run or even A1200 if very lucky. I really am so excited, im glad ive never grown up!

So, uhh. I'm not fantastic with Linux, it's my second system, not my first. So, do I have to launch every emu via the console?

Back