Pandora Angst Coding Competition

Iorgy77

emu parasite kid
Website
Visit site
http://pacc2010.xiik.net/main.html

Entries page is live.

21 Unique Entries.

Spread the word, still looking for judges. Interested parties contact me on codingcompetition@googlemail.com and I will give you passwords for the judging archives.

I'm going to bed... Sorry for the crap webpage.

edit: email fixed

There seems lots of wonderful stuff in there, I gave all entries a seperate plugs at pdr! Kudos to all for the nice entries and also kudos to the organizer of the competition! I consider this a full success :D

thanks iorgy for your efforts - the page looks fine enough for what its needs!

i hope i'm not annoying - FW 1.2.1 compatible version of my game can be found here: http://crow.riot.org/wiz/audiorace-PACC-060410.rar

*edit linkfix*

Looks nice, this collection...

Can I upload them to the archive, or do you wish me to wait till you jugded?

cheers

Why do you want to upload them to the archive? Let the authors upload them so they can include the correct information.

You arent the one who is uploading all the dingoo stuff to the archive lately? If you are the authors of the software would like you to stop doing it.

iorgy77: Your email addy is misspelt ;) Thanks again for organizing this, looks like it got quite a good turn out!!!

Iorgy77 said:
Why do you want to upload them to the archive? Let the authors upload them so they can include the correct information.

You arent the one who is uploading all the dingoo stuff to the archive lately? If you are the authors of the software would like you to stop doing it.

I did not upload anything to dingoos archive. Its not my intention to insult anyones copyright. Just want the archive to be a proper collection, of in my case, WiZ stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added an update to my main entry in the file archive,

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/dingoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,341

A moderator might want to remove my post in the Dingoo news forum, it may not be appropriate to have a news item about an entry for the compo right next to news about the compo itself! ;) I just wanted to make the playable version available now it's finished.

Schnatterplatsch said:
Its not my intention to insult anyones copyright. Just want the archive to be a proper collection, of in my case, WiZ stuff.

You shouldn't upload it yourself because then authors cannot update it in the archive when new versions are released. Also, a lot of people don't take the time to put all the details and credits and screenshots when doing this, not that the thought isn't appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schnatterplatsch, the thought is definitely appreciated, but yeah, as people say, it is best the author does it him/herself. I know i already have improved my entry, and i will upload it as soon as the judging is complete.

:)

Senor Quack said:
Schnatterplatsch said:
Its not my intention to insult anyones copyright. Just want the archive to be a proper collection, of in my case, WiZ stuff.

You shouldn't upload it yourself because then authors cannot update it in the archive when new versions are released. Also, a lot of people don't take the time to put all the details and credits and screenshots when doing this, not that the thought isn't appreciated.

? Anyone can update any file on the archive. But I have to approve it.

Last edited:
Back