Orion's Secrect Project

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
Steve-O posted on Mar 15 2004 at 06:17 PM said:
What 3DMark01 do you get with that system???
Actually, the system I built is: Athlon XP 2500+, 512MB RAM & FX5200 gfx.... :( But I do want to upgrade to a better (9800 or FX5900) card when I get the money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just read Orions Site (The project area) and Bomberman World GP has been put on pause because he is working on a secret game project for the GBAX2004 contest...

Cant wait to see what it is :D

What ever it is keep up the good work... Gonna try Bomberman now...

i heard its an n64 emulator with full xbox compatibility and it can make games apear from no where. well thats just what i heard. <_<

It's a computer emulator, duh.... Hes using my P4 3.2GhZ w/ HT x86 core (only uses 1MhZ of power), my 256MB Radeon 9800XT core (only uses 512K mem & 1MhZ), & my 1MhZ on-the-fly compressor that lets you emulate 512MB RAM per MB of real RAM.....

SO FUNNNY!!1one
U ALWAYZ TELL NU JOKES AND THEY ALWAYZ MORE FUNNY!!!!!1

NO, THATH WAS IRONIC!!!!1
XBOX EMULATIOON OSIS NOT POSSSIBLE!! FOOOL! LOL!1

be cool if it was a new game, we are seriously in need of those right now

But u Know Orion, whatever it is its going to be good :D

well my friends cousins social worker said he knew a man who was porting Halo and halo 2 to gp32 but he said all you would need would be for mash mods to add an xbox to your gp32, i think its coming out in may, just in time for christmas!! ;)

finty101 posted on Mar 15 2004 at 02:28 PM said:
well my friends cousins social worker said he knew a man who was porting Halo and halo 2 to gp32 but he said all you would need would be for mash mods to add an xbox to your gp32, i think its coming out in may, just in time for christmas!! ;)
your wrong...it's coming out in september....just in time for easter.

rcx21000 posted on Mar 15 2004 at 12:12 PM said:
It's a computer emulator, duh.... Hes using my P4 3.2GhZ w/ HT x86 core (only uses 1MhZ of power), my 256MB Radeon 9800XT core (only uses 512K mem & 1MhZ), & my 1MhZ on-the-fly compressor that lets you emulate 512MB RAM per MB of real RAM.....
your just showing off cause your computer actually work's!!!!

he said its a game :D... hehe

did he say any thing else about it? i hope its good, o daz that engine you released is lookin brill,i LOVE sega rally and it really does remind me of it, id say it has a good chance in the comp,

Steve-O posted on Mar 15 2004 at 01:17 PM said:
he said its a game :D... hehe

you can PLAY games on a computer, so it could be MANY games :D

You can definatly enter with an engine, but if any of the highly anticipated emulators get released (OpenSNES9x 0.3, GP Advanced, or even any new ones) games won't stand a chance.

I'm entering a demo of my driving game and I would love to win a prize, but with some excellent emulator programmers across 3 different systems a game engine won't stand a chance of coming in first. Oh well, it's all for fun anyway.

He said it should be a simulation game based on yeti 3D engine and yoyo's 3D engine,just
to show what you can do with the developpment tools availables for amateurs.

This reminded me, Craig: Whatever happend to GP Heretic (or was it Hexan? or was it both?) and that project where the only hint you gave us was a weird image with some demonic guy?

Back