YAHOO
dreamcast.
AOL
dreamcast.
FACEBOOK
dreamcast.
YOUTUBE
dreamcast.
What kinds of original games do you hope to see on the Pyra and/or Pandora? I'd make a poll but I'm sure I'd miss loads of genres.

Something different that no one has ever thought of before. Did I understand the question correctly?

To be honest, the classics are more important to me than originals. Otherwise I wouldn't be purchasing a Pyra.

i suppose that with "original" you are meaning "made just for that device", else i can't know if a new category comes out

i like, in order of my mood now:
tower defense
shoot'em up
rts
graphic adventure

iprice games were all good, and even your first game... one day i'll be able to play it again

I am looking forward to weird experimental games. Like a retro game retrofitted to use the new gyro/compass.

We have Not-Pacman, where you can then use the gyro instead of the nub.

Or picture this: a platformer where, if you are just at the border, you need to move the pyra so that you don't fall down. Or a mario where if you shake the Pyra, the turtles are upside down... and at the end pole, when shaking the Pyra up, allows you to jump higher! (some people actually play like that already, eventhough the controllers dont react to it)
Or: Standing and rotating North to actually in-game move in that direction. For example: Space invaders 360 degrees. (this will look weird to outsiders, though.).. combined with some sounds that tells you there are things coming at you from the left/right/behind. Could be very immersive.
Then just the defaults... rumble enabled when you are bumping the side of the road in F-zero, etc

Back