Order cancellation

^ I think your best bet is to unfortunately be patient, and repeat send your email and PM once a week (so long as the messages are civilized) until you get a response.

There is one quality that all Pandorians either have naturally or soon aquire - and that is extreme patience.

Email again.

Don't worry, OP team is often busy, but they always answer.

I'm busy too sometimes. However, I don't take half a year to respond. But I guess I'll have to summon up some more patience.

Spam filters may be culprits here. Happened before.

Try with another mail account/provider ?

I got my refund today ... after trying since September. I find that its best to contact them via Google checkout (assuming thats how you paid) rather than email or reply direct. It also took a little badgering Craig via PMs. Funny thing is - its quite sad now seeing the money back in my account since i would have prefered to have a Pandora, but my patience had run out and it isnt as desirable now as it was in Oct 2008. I still hope that the production gets streamlined and efficient so that sometime in the future you can buy a V1.5 or V2 Pandora with a delivery from stock. At which point i undoubtly jumb back on the bandwagon.

The simple fact is, if i had known that when i originally placed my preorder in Oct 2008 that i would still be waiting 3.5 years later - would i have gone ahead ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I guess my money evaporated just as my emails did?
No! OpenPandora's customer service may be horribly slow and understaffed etc, but the people behind it are honest - The only way your money is gonna disappear is if the whole outfit goes phut.

I got my refund today ... after trying since September.
Well, at least you've been waiting since September, I've been waiting far longer than that.

What Dannyboy73 did below seems like you best bet if you truly haven't received you refund after all this time and never got a response back via email or PM..

I find that its best to contact them via Google checkout (assuming thats how you paid) rather than email or reply direct.

I guess I'll try to get in touch with them via google checkout. It seems all I do is chasing people that need to pay me lol. Oh well, keeps me out of trouble I guess.

Oh great, I can't contact anyone through Checkout because it has now been replaced by Google Wallet, for which you need to sign up with a creditcard. Which I don't have...

Getting really fed up with all of this here.

Craig is happily offering everyone refunds in other threads, maybe something got lost again?

Maybe ping him with another PM?

I've not seen this thread since I posted, and it looks like I helped out only one person by accident, I've forwarded your details to sales to refund.

We have had no emails from you, not sure why they didn't arrive but this happens from time to time, we don't know why, equally sometimes our replies to your emails don't reach you.

It has been discussed on the forum at length, a few people looked in to it further and found their ISP was stopping gmail emails at the server level.

It's odd, but it only effects <1% of people so there isn't a lot we can do. We are bringing back the phone number for this reason.

As Notaz said, there is no reason why we would not want to refund these orders.

I have received an email and my money will be refunded. Once it's on my bank account I will post again here to prove that they are not evil, just slow.

Thanks to everyone who helped me so far.

Back