Optimus Keyboard

subin

well, the optimus keyboard is released/revealed/something on feb 1st, and to me it looks incredibly appealing. look here to see it and stuff.

i hope it isn't too expensive.. because i will be definitely doing my best to buy one. it's such an amazing design concept..

wicked old news but still cool, not as cool as the keyboards that send out light like a lazer pointer and it works, forget where I saw it but I think it was on majorgeeks

wicked old news but still cool, not as cool as the keyboards that send out light like a lazer pointer and it works, forget where I saw it but I think it was on majorgeeks

My boss had one of them laser keyboard things for his PDA. It projected a keyboard onto the desk as a series of dots, and it figured out what key you pressed when you broke the beams. Very kewl looking and quite usable too.

The Optimus keyboard looks amazing, I will certainly be getting one of them. I do a lot of programing in low light with candles etc. so a keyboard like this one will be perfect :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Old news, yes, but also some new.

They'll be an update on February 1, presumably about the REAL version of this keyboard.

It's sure to be very expensive, I'm weighing up whether it'll be worth the coolness factor of owning and using one :)

i read on either gizmodo or engadget that the feb 1st news could be relating to another product by the same company, an external display that looks like it'll show three things in the style of a widget e.g. weather, performance etc.

heh, i know its old news, its just the feb 1st thing made me a bit excited. im guessing it will be news about its fruition, based on pure speculation and many other sites saying the same thing.. apparently it'll cost "less than a good mobile phone", but that's in russia so who knows. :D

Ive been following this baby for a while now. Feb 1st something is being said. Hopefully its released, or a release date.

Back