Opera 7.5b

Delsabre

Website
nuqlear.com
I decided to get a newer version of Opera today, but instead of going for the latest stable version I went for the beta.

I'm not sure if version 7.23 is this fast, but holy shit, version 7.5b is loading pages so fast you'd think they were already in the cache!

No exaggeration here, the latest beta of Opera is kicking ass. There are a few issues with compatability, but you would expect that from a beta. I didn't expect the speed though. :blink:

Anyone else try it out?

I'm an Opera User since version 4 and always use the newest beta (also bought it :))

Don't know if it's faster ;)

the reason i'm staying away from 7.5 is the unremovable tray icon (did they get rid of it yet?), and the major annoyance of dragging links onto the current window from the same page not opening the link in that window. i'm sticking to 7.23 until these disappear. do tell me when they do though ;D

I'm using 7.5B and it's a big step forward for Opera.; The new interface kick ass and it's even faster than 7.23!

Opera rocks the web ;P

Wolfsclaw posted on May 10 2004 at 12:33 AM said:
nah, MOZiLLA firefox fo'ever ;)
It`s too much of a system hog, Some good features though, But then all the features i need are in Opera. ;)

Using Opera 6.06 (Registered). :)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I use opera and love it, but i think it just depends on whats more compatible with ur pc opera is like a speeding bullet for me on my 56k and firefox didnt go too well with it soo, i use opera tis the dogs bollocks (IMO)!!! :D

Back