Openpandora Team: Get More Sleep

kloplop321

Psychotic Trans-dimensional Being
Website
kloplop321.com
EvilDragon showed up on IRC today and answered a few questions. I was hoping that he, a core team member, was getting enough sleep now that the earlier Two Months™ stress is over.
This is what I got back:
evildragon.jpeg

I love how the hotfixes are coming out swiftly, but I know from experience, when I don't get enough sleep: scripting and coding takes for-ever and usually doesn't work right. Then, when I wake up, It takes me 4 minutes to do what took me 3 hours to try(and fail).

Remember, We love you team(or at least most of us love most of you), but we also want you here for Batch 2 as well(I'm from Batch 1, but there is so much more to do)! :D
And I forgive you ED for getting my name wrong. You have made my point clear.

Remember guys, we want our friends here to be alive so more OS stuff comes. We don't want a Wiz scene or any other Chinese PMP scene going on here because we killed our demi-gods.

We'd have to kind of force him though. Ed says he's always been like this!

EvilDragon said:
I don't wanna sleep :D
Tough, the community demands that you take care of yourself. We can't have all the best developers working their way to an early grave any time earlier than at least Pandora v. 5. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay ED, I fully support your desire to never sleep.

Now get back to getting hotfix 3 out.

He gets the same amount of sleep as Margaret Thatcher, and it's not like she went crazy? Right?

(naw)mcx said:
EvilDragon gets all of his power from his hair.

It's when he cuts that, we worry.

Britney Spears moment?

(naw)mcx said:
EvilDragon gets all of his power from his hair.

It's when he cuts that, we worry.

True, I guess I get my energy from my hair too, I should have more than EvilDragon then, haha! :p

EmuGuy said:
What, no poll?! I wanna vote for 8 hours a night!

I think you'd get bored after five minutes and feel tired.

I believe I have made fun enough at how the community thinks of the team. A poll is not necessary ;)

EvilDragon, I've saved your forum picture that you deleted a week later, should I show your awesome hair?

Kloplop321 said:
I believe I have made fun enough at how the community thinks of the team. A poll is not necessary ;)

EvilDragon, I've saved your forum picture that you deleted a week later, should I show your awesome hair?

Haven't we seen it on other pictures already?
Or is it longer now? :eek:

Curious ones can see mine on my profile.

Back