Openbor V2.2000 Released

wraggster

Certified Guru
Website
www.dcemu.co.uk
Damon Caskey and the guys over at Lavalit the Openbor Community (Massive Community of gaming modders of the game Beats of Rage/OpenBor) a few days ago released a new version of Openbor for GP2X

Heres whats new

Release 2.2000!

New features:

subject_to_minz {int} - Model header command. Toggles minimum Z bounding for model on playfield. Available to script methods getentityproperty and changeentityproperty as "subject_to_minz".

{int} - Default 1 for all except panel type models.

1: Entity cannot move beyond current minimum Z boundry.
0: Entity can move freely beyond current minium Z boundry.

subject_to_maxz {int} - Model header command. Toggles maximum Z bounding for model on playfield. Available to script methods getentityproperty and changeentityproperty as "subject_to_maxz".

{int} - Default 1 for all except panel type models.

1: Entity cannot move beyond current maximum Z boundry.
0: Entity can move freely beyond current maximum Z boundry.

News Source - DCEmu

I'm having some control problem with 2.2000 on my F200: if I navigate my player, by pressing several keys at once, say top-left, and try to go to one direction after that, say left, by only releasing the top button, my player stops to move. I must release the left button and press it again to carry on moving. It's very irritating.

I upgraded to 2.2000 from an ancient version I got from somewhere, possibly one of the first OpenBOR port to GP2X, and I don't remember that version had the same problem...

Anyone else facing this issue?

Tim.

Back