Open Pandora 1 GHz Edition in perfect shape for sale

Dafuq

Still Fresh
Hey there, 

I want to sell my Open Pandora 1 GHz Edition. It's in perfekt shape, because I never had time to do much with it. That's the reason why I want to sell it, too. Only thing to grouch is, that a small part of the plastic shell of the battery hast a cut, but that is only a blemish.

I bought it in January this year.

I only played a few times in 800 MHz and never overclocked it to 1,1 Ghz. Think not often had it with 1 GHz running, because I didn't need it. It never left my room.

Contained is the Open Pandora itself, the original battery, the pen, the battery-case and if you wish to the bill.

I wish to get 430€ for the Open Pandora and accept bank transfer. At payment-income I will sent it with DHL to you. 

If you're interested write me a personal message with your bid!

For more questions be free to ask :)

Sry I have to edit where I'm from. I'm from Germany! So I could send it within Germany and I think DHL does it worldwide, so I could do this too, if the buyer pays for the sending :)

Daniel

P5041169.JPG

P5041149.JPG

P5041150.JPG

P5041151.jpg

P5041154.JPG

P5041163.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So guys, if you're interested write me a personal message with your bid! But please, stay realistic :-D

Greets

So I'm finally through a Lot of work. I had no time to answere offers etc. But I'm back and I still want to sell my OP!

Write, if you're interested!

Greetings

I am interested in it as long as it costs however much 600-620 US dollars costs in Euros. Please PM me with info on how to buy it (Preferably via Paypal).

Back