OP Robotics?

liveunderwater

熱いソース
Anyone intend on, or already using the Pandora for robotics purposes? Being the brain of a remote controlled robot or even the controller of the robot for example? There used to exist some nifty kits for GBA and DS for gpio, pcm, and whatnot. Part of my interest in the Pandora is in doing this but more easily. Arduino started a pretty large movement. I want to talk to mine with the Pandora. I feel like I have been ghosting along on this forum long enough to convince myself that I have never seen another member post about breaking the pand out like this. That is to say, prove me wrong.

That would be very cool. All of the open routers and CNC plus Pandora could be hilarious as well. Teach the Pandora to make itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking about getting something working myself. I have a bluetooth serial module that I would love to get hooked up with my Pandora, but I have not had time to research and play around with it yet. The bluetooth serial board is currently hooked up with my Arduino.

I have a working USB interface board ( Vellema K8055 ). Out side of doing some simple circuits to turn on and off relays, I haven't done too much with it yet..

there was someone who controlled an RC car with pandora. wired only though

Maybe someday, with enough interest, there will be a hardware development branch here.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

My first robot will be Pandora controlled. Hopefully the Pandora will be able to display video and some telemetry as well as control using the nubs and touch screen.

Probably using wifi for video and bluetooth for everything else.

That's a long ways off tho.

Back